1. Name and contact details of the Data Controller and the company’s Data Protection Officer
This data privacy information applies to data processed by:
Person or body responsible: Dr. Erkens Consulting Group
Industriestraße 13, 64380 Roßdorf, Deutschland
Telefon: +49 (0)6154 – 6967 – 944
Fax: +49 (0)179 – 2 41 10 29
The Data Protection Officer for the Dr. Erkens Consulting Group can be contacted at the above address (for the attention of Mr. Alexander Rummel) or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Collection and storage of personal data / type and purpose of its use
a) When visiting the website
When you access our website (https://www.dr-erkens-consulting.de) , the browser used on your end device automatically sends information to our website’s server. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your involvement and is stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of the retrieved file
- Website from which the access takes place (referrer URL),
- The browser used and, if applicable, your computer’s operating system and the name of your access provider.
We will process the above-mentioned data for the following purposes:
- To ensure a smooth connection to our website
- To ensure that our website can be used comfortably and conveniently
- To evaluate system security and stability as well as for other administrative purposes
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1(f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest is derived from the above-mentioned purposes for data collection. Under no circumstances will we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you as a person.
b) When using our contact form
If you have questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us using a form provided on the website. You must give a valid email address so we know who has sent the request and are then able to answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us takes place in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 (a) GDPR, and is based on your freely given consent.
The personal data we collect as a result of using the contact form will be automatically deleted after your request has been dealt with.
3. Transfer of data
None of your personal data will be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 (a) GDPR
- the transfer in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 (f) GDPR is required to assert, exercise, or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data
- there is a legal obligation to transfer in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 (c) GDPR so long as this is legally permissible and – in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 (b) GDPR – this is necessary to process contractual relationships with you.
The cookie stores information that in each case results from connecting to the specific end device that is used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies which are stored on your device for a specific period of time in order to optimize user-friendliness. If you visit our site again to use our services, it will automatically recognize that you have already visited us and which entries and settings you have made so that you don’t have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies is necessary for the above-mentioned purposes (namely to safeguard our legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 (f) GDPR).
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, if you completely deactivate cookies you may be unable to use all the functions of our website.
a) Google Web Fonts
This site uses so-called web fonts provided by Google for the uniform display of fonts. For data protection reasons, these fonts are integrated locally on our server. No connection to the Google server is established and therefore no personal data is transmitted to Google.
6. External links
b) Online presence in social media
We maintain an online presence within social networks and platforms so that we can communicate with clients, interested parties and users who are active there and inform them about our services. When accessing the respective networks and platforms, the terms and conditions and data processing guidelines of their respective operators will apply.
7. Data subjects’ rights
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR to request information about your personal data that we process. In particular, you can obtain information about the reasons for this processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing, or objection, the existence of a right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data (if we have not collected it), as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, to request meaningful information in relation to – and details of – the above
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us
- in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us unless its processing is required to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest, or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims
- in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data and/or its processing is unlawful but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to its processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transmitted to another person responsible
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR to at any time withdraw the consent you have given us. As a result, we are no longer allowed in the future to continue the data processing that was based on this consent
- in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work, or alternatively our office
8. Right to object
If – in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 (f) GDPR – your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests, you have – in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR – the right to object to the processing of your personal data if there are reasons for this that arise from your particular situation or the objection is aimed at direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection which we will implement without you having to specify a particular situation.
An email to email@example.com is sufficient if you would like to exercise your right of withdrawal or objection.
9. Data security
When you visit our website, we use the popular SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in conjunction with the highest level of encryption that is supported by your browser; as a rule, this is 256-bit encryption. If your browser doesn’t support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction, or unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
Dr. Erkens Consulting Group
Tel: +49 (0)6154 – 6967 – 944
Mobil +49 (0)179 – 2 41 10 29
Dr. Erkens Consulting Group
- Website-Relaunch of Dr. Erkens Consulting Group
Source: Dr. Erkens Consulting Group 09/2020
- Integrated Pharma-News at Dr. Erkens Consulting Group Website
Source: Dr. Erkens Consulting Group 09/2020
- Organon and Samsung look for edge in battle of the biosimilars
- Russian drugmaker R-Pharm eyes buying Takeda plant in Yaroslavl
- FibroGen stock slumps 22% as DMD candidate fails in Phase III
- Kyowa Kirin picks up Japanese approval for Orkedia
- Injectable Tecentriq wins first approval from British regulator
- Spikevax XBB.1.5: Angepasster Moderna-Impfstoff ab 1. Oktober bestellbar
- Pharmazeutische Dienstleistungen: So klappt die Medikationsanalyse im Heim
- Neue Applikationsform: Saugnapf statt Spritze
- DAT-Leitantrag: Einstimmige Forderung nach Honorarerhöhung
- Gendermedizin: Diese Arzneistoffe wirken bei Frauen anders
Our Place on Earth
Kartenbild: OpenStreetMap, ODbL 1.0